Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Dear Bloggy... - #5

Dear bloggy...

Times passes real fast...another few more days we will step into year 2010!!! Me had started this blog not long ago and I know that I haven't been updating it quite SOMETIMES *yeaaaaah~* In year 2010, I will try ma best to update it as often as possible ^^

Ok... I just wana express how was my day yesterday (Sunday) As usual morning is church services til noon... then went for lunch with our church projectionist teams *ehehehhe...* at Secret Recipe. Excellent time!

Then, went for 2nd appointment - meeting an old friend at Yoyo Lintas - Wilkins Lim.. Gosh...it has been a while not seeing him or hear from him after he started working in QE... I never knew that this place(Yoyo Lintas) is so packed with ex-All Saints' people!!! Just by sitting there...is like every half-an hour time, you will meet someone familiar ... not bad...not bad...

At night, spent sometimes with my cousins - Alan & Elaine... we watched Avatar! Good movie though...but 3D lagi best kalao ada!!!

Yeaps... that's how i spent my Sunday...which will only happen occasionally... a timt to relax & relate with other ;)

Year 2010... I'm looking forward to you!!! Dear God... guide me too along the new year and also...another step closer to You, God...I pray too that I can meet my NEEDS in 2010 ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment