Thursday, March 04, 2010

#13 - Midnight Oil? nahhh...

Midnight...

While everyone were sleeping, I was fully awake. Trying to get some sleep but can't...
It was cooling, with air-con turned on and with a nice blanky (blanket)... still can't sleep! Sigh...from now on I must no have any coffee drinks after 8pm... Unless the next day I'm having day-off or holidays!

Now... I think I got panda-eyes! @_@

So if you can't sleep, your mind will be sure function actively and this was what happened! Lying down, this thought came knocking on my head... then another 1...another 1... this and that... Don't want it to occupied too much in my brain, pray is the only solution. Praying in tongues and words...asking Father to calm me & give me peace...eventually leading praying for future spouse! Geng ahhh...

I think I managed to grap some nap though but eventually very fast awake! "tict-toct...tict-toct..." with dogs barking I can hear it clearly. Is already 3am!!! Wuahhhhh~!!! I could also hear the trash-bins being lifted up by the MPKKs...still can't sleep~!!!!

4.12am...
Looked at the time with many thoughts playing in my mind. That's it! I got up and went into a room and pray again! This time, where I really list out those particular issues that been bothering me quite a while, telling Him how I felt and what I wanted but afraid of not seeing it come true. I know I have to surrender evertything to Him but my freshly desire was scared of losing it; scared of dissapoinment; scared of being hurt once again... But yes... pray pray pray is the only solution! Pray that God will increase in me while I myself will decrease. Finally, I just leave it all to God and asking Him to show me the way and take whole of my relationship issues.

Then, I walked out from the room & try to get some sleep... It was 4.21am.

With mouth mumbling in tongues and heart fill with excitement (yea...is excitement which I dunno why)... gradually my eye-lits were getting heavier and heavier... ZzzzzZzzzz


In fact, I think I will keep on doing what I have been doing just now...sent a message of encouragement once a while to build up the....?? Hahahahha... should I...? Will see how it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment