Saturday, May 08, 2010

#17 - Appreciation

Thursday nite had dinner together with Cynthia, Pao Ing, Alysa & En Yee at Lintas Upperstar... on de way, I thouhgt I was late...but got a call frm Cyn saying that they're stucked in the jam...

So, since I've arrived there earlier, no point to wait in de car; wasting petrol & batt only!!! Turunlar kereta go find a good sitting place (Lintas Upperstar always pack as we all know) Normally, I'm hesitate to find seating coz I don't really like to wait alone there...starring here & there...playing with my hands...etc... But... this time hav to lar since the first one to sampai...wat to do~  Found a nice seating spot and my mind thought "here we go again~" ...few seconds aft that, saw a familiar faces jus opposite... Ahhh~ Is Vincent (Sorry boss, couldn't recall ur name on the spot >.< ) then a very very familiar "背影"  ... He turned around...OoOooOoo~~!! Is Wilkins-san, eating dinner wit his bratha!!!  Yeah yea~!!! Ada kawan...buleh kacao-kacao~~!!! Yeaaaaa :D  (start kacao d...)

_____   _________   _________
Had a great time wit the girls.
Aft the dinner, we spent sometimes writing notes to each person - a note where we list down 5 items about the person we wana thank God for ... so four girls = 20 things!!! Somemore...list down again 5 things about yourself (yea...me...mua...) wana thank God for... you will be amazed when you start writing it...more & more points keep coming in...but when it came to write about myself...i was stuck................for few mins >.<  Hahahaha... am very surprised though~

Anyway, here I wana list down what I wana thank God for:

  1. He hears me
  2. I have more confidence in me, myself...
  3. He promised me for mua's life-partner (yes...I am waiting ...~)  :P
  4. Me gradually getting slimmer ... (YEAH!!! Must con't exercise, excercise...)
  5. I am content with what I have :D
  6. Giving me a group of wonderful friends in every season of mua's journey... 
  7. Giving me a wonderful lovely family (though we still quarrel sometimes)
  8. Wonderful parents & a lovely younger sister
  9. Wonderful god-brother who is now in UK...waiting 4 him to come bck & gifts which he had promised earlier on...am still waiting lor~  *hint hint* 
  10. mua's voice ... am thankful that I can sing better now :)
  11. A group of "Oldie Friends" ^^ (u know who you are...) It has been 10-15yrs ... You all are very special to me!!! Is very very meaningful & speciiiial~!!!
  12. A car to drive around 

.... there are many-many more... will list it out again some other times ^^


--------  ------------ --------

虽然礼物来的有点迟,但感到很心窝。。。再一次的说声 “谢谢你“ 朋友。。。

当然,也忘不了给我惊喜的一班弟兄姐妹。。。我真的很感动!只差没掉眼泪。。。“谢谢你们“

迟来的感激。。。希望不会太迟哦~  x)

No comments:

Post a Comment