Wednesday, January 05, 2011

New Year's resolution - 2011

What I want to see in 2011 -

1. Growing deep in God's word & closer to Him day by day.
2. Seeing ministries (all areas) to grow
3. God, expand my capacity & lengthen my cord...
4. Lose weight (which means more exercise!!!) psss... perhaps reduce 10kg? Teehee...
5. Confidence, i need you more in my life ;)
6. A brand new mobile perhaps? (is about time, don't you think so?)
7. A Notebook ( will not be too greedy to ask for MAC, but a normal want will do... )
8. New shoes (old must be thrown away so that the new want can come in)
9. A new spectacles (mao tukar specs baru bah~)
10. Great saving (God, help me in this area...)
11. Holiday-holiday trips
12. Family members to stay healthy (young & old; big & small)
13. Hmmmmm...perhaps...is it the time yet for _______ ?

Lord, help me to prepare myself for item #13...to wait upon You & seek you earnestly for that particular... and of coz... Bless my family...friends...& myself too...

Thank you...

Woohoo~!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment