Saturday, January 02, 2010

New Year 2010 - #7

2010... Is a new beginning to everyone; of coz including me...

Looking back at 2009, indeed is a year I grown & learned much in many areas especially in work & dealing with people... Emo been up & down throughout the year... I can be very happy at a time; yet I can turn & get upset at the sametime due to some minor things... Was I over re-act...? But I conclude that is a learning process...

Responsibility is a BIG word for me in 2009... and because of lack of responsiblities, many things that done in 2009 aren't that perfect...I will said sucks...~ Knew that could do better... Thus, in 2010...Lord, lead me and guide me in my work, in ministry & relationship between family, friends, co-workers & church...I cannot do it with my own strength. All things are possible in You + my willingness ^^

I wana see a BIG breakthrough in 2010 in every areas!!!

 - Hope that I will not be so emo too... T_T 
 - Do things with Love & Passion
 - Breakthrough in my quiet-time with God
 - Reaching out to youngsters & mua frensss...
 - and... *ahem*
 - Lose weight (YES!)
 - Financially blessings ^^
 - etc...etc...

Wow...list will go on if I don't stop typing it out...
Oh yea... I have to list down some items to Rev Eric...prepare name-list for Kiddies' Club... etc...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment